Monday, September 17, 2007

Long but interesting week


So, the 17th of September is here already! I've already read Chapter 3 for this class and realized I was ahead by one week. That's okay with me. This book is so interesting to read and I really enjoy the discussions posted on the class boards. I know we have a long way to go but I realize how important it is to master the basics so early on. It'll help at the end with my paper and group case study. Not that much more to report other than I hope to spend a little more time this week on my studies. I'm usually spending about 3 hours a night and 8 hours on the weekend. But with my friends in town and the wedding this weekend, it's a little overwhelming trying to juggle everything. Hopefully I'll be able to comment on more than just a brief week overview later on.

No comments: