Saturday, September 8, 2007

End of the first week - sorta

So, it's another day and I've just finished the homework, review questions, and readings for my other class. It seriously takes a lot of me but at least I find the information interesting. Getting ready to start the readings and research for ITEC 610. Brian's been a great help around the house, doing the housework and playing with the cats, allowing me more time to focus on the classes. I don't know how students with a spouse and children find the time. I'm totally impressed by them.

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to work and could be a full time student! Yeah! I'll just have to win the lottery. Guess I should start playing soon.

I don't want to just enter text into this blog for the heck of it. I don't have much to say other than my friends from London land in a few days and it's going to be a week of fun!

Ciao for now!

No comments: